Bholdus Blockchain Network is interoperable, cross-chain with various digital asset economies and Defi Networks such as Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Polkadot.
- Bholdus uses NFTs to represent real-world assets for collaterals and credit scoring.
- Users can borrow on-chain through many collaterals managed by smart contracts.
- Participants use Bholdus token (BHO) to pay for transaction fees, to stake as validators and to be the part of Bholdus on-chain governance.
- In addition, BHO allows owners to store values, generate yield, and participate in an open lending network.
- BHO native stablecoins will be provided with low transaction fees and fast settlement.